Citation record for Incident 15
Suggested citation formatOlsson, Catherine. (2008-05-23) Incident Number 15. in McGregor, S. (ed.) Artificial Intelligence Incident Database. Partnership on AI. Retrieved on March 2, 2021 from incidentdatabase.ai/cite/15.
- 2009-05-14Amazon Censors Gay Books
- 2009-04-12Amazon Censorship - Who is affected?
- 2009-04-13Amazon 'Glitch' Delists Gay-Themed Books, Interwebs Cry Foul
- 2009-04-14Amazon.com Says 'Embarrassing' Error, Not Hacker, Censored 57,310 Gay Books
- 2009-04-14Conspiracy theories aplenty as Amazon delists gay books
- 2009-04-13Amazon.com de-ranks LGBT books, blames "glitch"
- 2009-04-12Amazon de-ranks so-called adult books, including National Book Award winner
- 2009-04-14The New York Times
- 2009-04-13Author Zoe Margolis Replies to Amazon's alleged censorship
- 2018-03-30Amazon hides erotic novels from appearing in its search results
- 2009-04-24Lessons to be learnt from 'Amazonfail' censorship row
- 2009-04-12Amazonfail: A Call to Boycott Amazon
- 2008-05-23'Gay writing' falls foul of Amazon sales ranking system
- 2009-04-13#AmazonFail : Why Did Amazon.com Delist Gay, Lesbian Books?
- 2009-04-18Amazon censoring books with Adult Content? Feels like the 1950s...
- 2009-04-12Amazon removing "adult" (read gay) books from searches
- 2009-04-16The Amazon affair
- 2009-04-14Amazon: 'Glitch' caused gay censorship error
- 2009-04-13Gay and Lesbian Books Lose Amazon Sales Rank For Some Reason
- 2009-04-13Amazon criticized for deranking 'adult' books
- 2009-04-04Why We’re Not Buying Amazon’s Gay Book ‘Glitch’
- 2009-04-14Sales rank purged from Amazon
- 2009-04-13Amazon.com says it has fixed error that removed gay, lesbian sales rankings
- 2009-04-12Amazon Censors Its Rankings & Search Results to Protect Us Against GLBT Books