Citation record for Incident 1
Suggested citation formatYampolskiy, Roman. (2015-05-19) Incident Number 1. in McGregor, S. (ed.) Artificial Intelligence Incident Database. Partnership on AI. Retrieved on March 2, 2021 from incidentdatabase.ai/cite/1.
- 2015-05-19Google’s YouTube Kids App Criticized for ‘Inappropriate Content’
- 2018-02-07YouTube Kids app is STILL showing disturbing videos
- 2016-08-06Disturbing YouTube Kids video shows Mickey Mouse with gun
- 2017-11-08YouTube has thousands of disturbing videos targeted at kids: Report
- 2017-12-08YouTube Kids has been a problem since 2015 - why did it take this long to address?
- 2018-05-08What parents should know about inappropriate content on YouTube
- 2017-11-10YouTube to crack down on inappropriate content masked as kids’ cartoons
- 2018-04-26YouTube Kids, Criticized for Content, Introduces New Parental Controls
- 2018-03-17YouTube suggested conspiracy videos to children using its Kids app
- 2015-07-11Remove YouTube Kids app until it eliminates its inappropriate content
- 2018-03-23Children's YouTube is still churning out blood, suicide and cannibalism
- 2017-11-10YouTube says it will crack down on bizarre videos targeting children
- 2018-11-16YouTube Kids Is Nowhere Near as Innocent As It Seems
- 2017-03-27The disturbing YouTube videos that are tricking children