Citation record for Incident 10
Suggested citation formatOlsson, Catherine. (2014-08-14) Incident Number 10. in McGregor, S. (ed.) Artificial Intelligence Incident Database. Partnership on AI. Retrieved on March 6, 2021 from incidentdatabase.ai/cite/10.
- 2014-08-14Working Anything but 9 to 5
- 2015-08-27Kronos shift scheduling software a grind for Starbucks worker
- 2015-11-12"I Hope That Howard Schultz Hears My Story": A Starbucks Barista on Why He's Fighting for Fair Scheduling
- 2016-06-04The Seattle Times: Starbucks says its scheduling practices have improved
- 2015-09-24Starbucks vows to do more to ease barista schedules
- 2015-09-01THE GRIND: Striving for Scheduling Fairness at Starbucks
- 2016-01-01How Starbucks started taking their schedules seriously…and why you should too
- 2015-09-24Is Starbucks shortchanging its baristas?
- 2014-09-26For some Starbucks workers, job leaves bitter taste
- 2015-06-03After A Wave Of Bad Press, This Controversial Software Company Is Making Changes