Citation record for Incident 54
Suggested citation formatYampolskiy, Roman. (2015-11-18) Incident Number 54. in McGregor, S. (ed.) Artificial Intelligence Incident Database. Partnership on AI. Retrieved on March 7, 2021 from incidentdatabase.ai/cite/54.
- 2016-02-03Policing the Future
- 2016-11-18Police are using software to predict crime. Is it a ‘holy grail’ or biased against minorities?
- 2016-03-25Predictive Policing: the future of crime-fighting, or the future of racial profiling?
- 2015-11-18Be Cautious About Data-Driven Policing
- 2016-10-07To predict and serve?
- 2016-12-03Predictive policing violates more than it protects: Column
- 2016-02-04Police data could be labelling 'suspects' for crimes they have not committed
- 2016-08-31“Predictive policing” is happening now - and police could learn a lesson from Minority Report.
- 2016-12-28Why Oakland Police Turned Down Predictive Policing
- 2016-10-11Pitfalls of Predictive Policing
- 2016-10-10Crime-prediction tool may be reinforcing discriminatory policing
- 2017-01-11Predictive Policing Is Not as Predictive As You Think
- 2018-05-01The Truth About Predictive Policing and Race
- 2018-09-06IBM Used NYPD Surveillance Footage to Develop Technology that Lets Police Search by Skin Color
- 2016-08-17Study Casts Doubt on Chicago Police’s Secretive “Heat List”
- 2016-05-23Machine Bias