Citation record for Incident 73
Suggested citation formatAnonymous. (2016-03-01) Incident Number 73. in McGregor, S. (ed.) Artificial Intelligence Incident Database. Partnership on AI. Retrieved on March 2, 2021 from incidentdatabase.ai/cite/73.
- 2016-08-09Is Pokémon Go racist? How the app may be redlining communities of color
- 2016-08-10Is Pokemon Go racist?
- 2016-08-11Is Pokémon Go Racist? Users Complain Of Lack Of Poké Stops In Black Areas
- 2016-08-22Pokemon Go: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
- 2016-08-10Pokemon Go accused of racism after more Poke Stops in white neighborhoods
- 2016-03-01How Nintendo changed this racist Pokémon's design for the better
- 2018-02-24Power of Numbers: Pokemon Go!
- 2016-07-11Pokemon Go is augmented reality. Too bad reality is still racist.