Citation record for Incident 17
Suggested citation formatYampolskiy, Roman. (2015-11-03) Incident Number 17. in McGregor, S. (ed.) Artificial Intelligence Incident Database. Partnership on AI. Retrieved on March 8, 2021 from incidentdatabase.ai/cite/17.
- 2015-11-03Computer, respond to this email: Introducing Smart Reply in Inbox by Gmail
- 2018-09-23Google changed Gmail's Smart Reply after AI kept suggesting I love you
- 2017-12-21Google's Smart Reply: Convenience Over Connection
- 2018-10-02Gmail smart compose: Will it change how we write emails?
- 2018-08-24Ranking Gmail’s AI Fueled Smart Replies
- 2018-09-20Gmail users will be able to opt out of Smart Replies on desktop
- 2018-09-21You can turn off Gmail's creepy Smart Replies on desktop too - just not yet
- 2018-09-21Neira Jones on Twitter
- 2015-11-03New Gmail feature scans your emails and suggests replies
- 2015-11-03Soon, Gmail's AI Could Reply to Your Email for You
- 2018-09-21Google tweaked its Smart Reply feature because it would repeatedly suggest users send 'I love you'
- 2015-11-03Google Inbox Suggests Replies for Incoming Email
- 2015-11-04Google's new email feature will write replies for you
- 2015-11-03Google's Smart Reply Lets a Computer Answer Your Emails for You
- 2015-11-03Google Inbox's new Smart Replies uses machine learning to speed up email responses
- 2018-09-18Is This Article Worth Reading? Gmail’s Suggested Reply: ‘Haha, Thanks!’
- 2015-11-07Google’s New Autoreply Sounds Great!!!!
- 2018-10-10Google ends support for Reply, which added smart replies to third-party apps
- 2018-09-20Smart Reply Not Smart Enough? Desktop Gmail Users Can Soon Opt Out
- 2018-09-20Gmail Smart Reply goofed w/ 'Sent from my iPhone'
- 2018-09-11Gmail's Smart Reply Blurs the Line Between People and Brands
- 2015-11-25Google's Email Replying AI Keeps Saying It Loves You