Citation record for Incident 8
Suggested citation formatAnonymous. (2014-08-15) Incident Number 8. in McGregor, S. (ed.) Artificial Intelligence Incident Database. Partnership on AI. Retrieved on March 8, 2021 from incidentdatabase.ai/cite/8.
- 2017-03-23Danger, danger! 10 alarming examples of AI gone wild
- 2017-02-25A self-driving Uber ran a red light last December, contrary to company claims
- 2017-02-27Investigation: Uber red light-running car was fault of technology, not driver
- 2017-02-26Uber’s Self-Driving Cars Missed Six Red Lights In San Francisco
- 2016-12-15Uber's Self-Driving Car Runs Red Light in San Francisco
- 2016-12-16Uber’s Self Driving Cars Are Running Red Lights, Uber’s Blaming “Human Error”
- 2016-12-21Witness says self-driving Uber ran red light on its own, disputing Uber's claims
- 2017-02-25Report contradicts Uber's explanation of robocar red light slip
- 2017-02-27Uber's Autonomous Vehicles Responsible For Red Light Violations, Not "Human Error"
- 2016-12-24Uber Denounces Traffic Light Laws After Self-Driving Car Runs Red Light