The following views support task-specific data exploration. These views of the database are periodically regenerated as the database develops, but they are not dynamically searching the complete set of data. If you are looking to find incidents similar to your current or fielded intelligent system, your best starting point is the Discover application.
- List of all incidents and their associated report titles. View this page to track when new incidents are added.
- Leaderboard. The top submitters, authors, and domains for reports withint he database.
- Wordcount. A list of words in incident reports with their counts across the whole database.
- Flagged incidents. View this page to see incident reports that may have issues.
- Classifications Database view. View this page to see a full view of the classifications collection.